SyncNames for Domain Professional Seller
Manage thousands of domain names for sale is not an easy task, especially when you active listing your domains on multiple platforms.
SyncNames enabled you to compare the domains you currently own against the domains you listed on marketplace with a few clicks.
- Download the CSV from all the Registrars you used and put them into left panel.
- Download the CSV file from marketplace and put them in right panel.
- Compare among panels, you will able to find out which domain(s) you no longer have ownership should remove from marketplaces and which domains you owned are not yet add into marketplaces.
Version 2.2 
Generate WooCommerce CSV is Supported.
- Filter out duplicate domains entry.
- Support almost all type of CSV files. No matter the CSV contains header or not.
- Compare the different between Left panel and Right panel, with options to map the BIN and [Min Offer] fields for further comparison
- Sync the records [have option to select field] from the left panel into right panel or vice versa.
- Every panel come with export function and save the data for further use.
- Generate new CSV file which retains its original format while adding / deleting / modify domains by syncing.
- Capable to create a CSV to import all your domains with (pricing, escrow button) into WordPress WooCommerce store. (Version 2.2)
- Portable, no installation is required.
- 100% Clean – No Spyware, No Adware.
- One time fee, no subscription is required. Minor updates are always free.
- Support Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and corresponding version of windows server.
$49 for lifetime (Single user). Running the software on multiple computers at the same time is allowed as long as the computers are own by the same user.
Redistribution of this software is strictly prohibited.
Support Email: [email protected]
For Windows 10 User,
You have to go into the control panel and install older version of .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5 . Since this software is build with previous version of .net framework.
You can also install it offline by using following method.
Mapping the CSV file with no column headers
Domain List Import
You can lookup whether the domains displayed in Left panel are not in Right panel, or vice versa, or in both.
For those domains already show up in the Middle panel, You can choose to delete them from Left panel or Right panel .
Sync From left to Right Panel or vice versa, you also have an option to select whether new domains will be added and which fields to sync.
Generate new CSV file which retains its original format [Afternic] while have new domains add into it [syncing from Left Panel].
- Support Printing, Export to Image, PDF , etc.