DotDB API Console For DotDB Expert Plan User
*** In order to use this software, you must subscribe to the DotDB’s Expert Plan and have access to the API key.
For more details, please visit https://dotdb.com/pricing/
This tool enabled you to do some advanced domain research with DotDB API interface. By comparing how many extensions are actually taken, it could save you a lot of time in preliminary domain filtering. You will be able to filter out most valuable domains from a huge list automatically like a pros.
Last Update: 11 May 2021 (Version 1.1)
- Support Bulk Keyword Search using DotDB API interface
- All the API response will save as a file and those response history file can be read back to the program when needed.
- Advanced Filtering function which let you sort out the data only meet with your desired condition.
- CSV Viewer is integrated which enabled you to reuse the export file download from DotDB website, it allow you to do some advanced filtering with those exported data.
- Quick Appraisal is integrated and let you lookup single selected keyword. (Using Godaddy API)
- More than 40 themes are available, including some dark themes which can reduce eye strain
- Portable, no installation is required.
- 100% Clean – No Spyware, No Adware.
- One time fee, no subscription is required. Minor updates are always free.
- Support Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and corresponding version of windows server.
$49 USD for lifetime (Single user). Running the software on multiple computers at the same time is allowed as long as the computers are own by the same user.
Redistribution of this software is strictly prohibited.
*** No physical product will be shipped, you will grant access to download software after payment.
Support Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with dotDB.com. We do not have and will not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of DotDB API Console.
For Windows 10 User, (DotDB API console version 1.0.)
Please go into the control panel and install older version of .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5 . Since this software is build with previous version of .net framework.
You can also install it offline by using following method.
Screenshot and Demonstration
Version 1.1 (Released Version)
Every time you send an API request to Dotdb.com and received back a response from API interface, the response will save as a new text file under a folder named “ResponseHistory”
In this example, we import back all the lookup history file (located in ResponseHistory folder) back into the program.
DotDB API Console 1.1- Quick Domain Appraisal (Lookup Govalue)
DotDB API Console 1.1 Filter By Count
Powerful Filtering with multiple conditions.
Version 1.0 Screenshot (Beta version, using old framework and smaller in file size)
DotDB API Console now supports Sort By Count.
In this example, we checked both Sort By Count + Skip when count less than 100). The skip function is very helpful, it will save you a lot of API credits because the software will stop requesting more pages for the same keyword when the Count threshold is reached.
DotDB API Console – Quick Domain Appraisal
DotDB API Console – Quick Filter Out Available Domain Extension
DotDB API Console – CSV Viewer Import Data
We import the CSV file we download from dotdb.com into the CSV Viewer. 171,928 rows is loaded. For the keyword [Coffee]
DotDB API Console – CSV Viewer Filtering Results
In this example, we found some keyword domains liked PremiumCoffee.org and ItalianCoffee.org are available out of 170000 row of data in no time.
More Than 40 Themes are available, including some dark themes which help to reduce eye strain.