Cloudflare API Console for DNS Records
(Bulk add Domains using Cloudflare API & Bulk Add / Bulk Edit DNS Records using Cloudflare API)
This software enable you to bulk add domain names into Cloudflare and update DNS Records via Cloudflare API under Windows platform.
Imagine that you have hundreds domain names parked at Cloudflare, you want to add TXT records into some of your domains for the purpose of domain ownership verification.
I assure you that you will not want to go through all the steps via the web interface, you need a powerful tool with GUI to help you get the job done.
- Bulk Add / Delete Domains via Cloudflare API
- Bulk Add, Modify and Delete DNS Records using Cloudflare API
- Easy to use interface to Add / Delete DNS Records to all domains or to certain domains which meet certain conditions.
- Bulk Add DNS Records using template [Advanced Mode]
- Preview the changes and the API requests that will send to the Cloudflare server before it actual happened.
- Option to save the Login details, all the settings file will be generated under the same folder of the program.
- 100% Clean – No Spyware, No Adware.
- One time fee, no subscription is required. Minor updates are always free.
- Support Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and corresponding version of windows server.
Cloudflare have a rate limit of 1200 requests every 5 minutes for their API. The program has not implement a check for it but in most of the cases you will not hit that rate limit.
$49 USD for lifetime (Single user). Running the software on multiple computers at the same time is allowed as long as the computers are own by the same user.
Redistribution of this software is strictly prohibited.
*** No physical product will be shipped, you will grant access to download software after payment
Support Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cloudflare.com. We do not have and will not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of Cloudflare API Console.
For Windows 10 User,
Please go into the control panel and install older version of .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5 . Since this software is build with previous version of .net framework.
You can also install it offline by using following method.
How To fix The requested security protocol is not supported Error?
Bulk Add / Bulk Delete Domains via Cloudflare API
Bulk add, Bulk modify and bulk delete DNS records via Cloudflare API.
In Below example, we try to remove all TXT Records from all domains.
Bulk Add MX Records via Cloudflare API under Advanced Mode
We use @ as name so we can reuse it as template for other domains.
Sync Back to Cloudflare